Established in March 1998, In-House Holidays is now in its 20th year of providing beautiful holiday homes in the Margaret River region to thousands of Australians and international visitors.
In-House Holidays was purchased in September 2018 by Amanda and Tyree Jackiewicz who have lived in the area for the past 12 years and have extensive experience in the accommodation and hospitality industry. Currently employing dedicated staff to perform duties include booking reservations, overseeing the work of casual cleaning and maintenance workers, and providing service to owners and guests when required in residence. We take great pride in the exciting selection of high quality holiday homes we have on offer, many of which are now on Airbnb.
In order to maintain In-House Holidays’ valued reputation of giving helpful and efficient service, our reservation team are required to achieve a high level of knowledge and familiarity with the facilities, features and limitations of each holiday home. Our employees are trained to help clients choose the most suitable house for their holiday. Between them, local staff have an excellent knowledge of the region and are always willing to offer suggestions on the myriad tourist services available in Margaret River.
Current In-House Holidays staff members are:
- Principal & Director - Amanda Jackiewicz and Tyree Jackiewicz
- Maintenance/Grounds - Tim White
- Holiday Co-ordinator - Tamlyn Mateer
- Head of Housekeeping/Holiday Co-ordinator - Kym Beesley
In-House Holidays strives to achieve:
- a strong market presence within the tourism industry in WA, for holiday home accommodation in the south west and elsewhere
- a broad spectrum of holiday homes ranging in size, style, budget and location
- high quality accommodation and facilities in all houses
- high standards of cleaning and maintenance in all houses
- efficient after hours service for guests in residence