Established in March 1998, In-House Holidays is now in its 18th year of providing beautiful holiday homes in the Margaret River region to thousands of Australians and international visitors.
In-House Holidays currently employs a full time Operations Manager, 2 full-time and 5 or 6 part-time office staff whose duties include booking reservations, overseeing the work of approximately 10 part-time cleaning and maintenance workers, and providing service when required to guests in residence. In-House Holidays leads the field of Holiday Accommodation Management in the expanding Margaret River office by providing the greatest range of quality properties and best value accommodation available. We take great pride in the exciting selection of high quality holiday homes we have on offer.
In order to maintain In-House Holidays’ valued reputation of giving helpful and efficient service, our reservation team are required to achieve a high level of knowledge and familiarity with the facilities, features and limitations of each holiday home. Our employees are trained to help clients choose the most suitable house for their holiday. Between them, local staff have an excellent knowledge of the region and are always willing to offer suggestions on the myriad tourist services available in Margaret River.
Current In-House Holidays staff members are:
- Principal & Director - Jacqueline Keller
- Reservations Manager - Hilary Westergaard
- Operations Manager - John McSorley
- Office/Housekeeping Manager - Danielle Skane
- Holiday Co-ordinator p/time - Ann Wright
- Holiday Co-ordinator p/time - Kim Marciano
- Head Housekeeper - Mandy Hodson
In-House Holidays strives to achieve:
- a strong market presence within the tourism industry in WA, for holiday accommodation in the south west and elsewhere
- a broad spectrum of holiday homes ranging in size, style, price and location
high quality accommodation and facilities in all houses
high standards of cleaning and maintenance in all houses
efficient after hours service for guests in residence